'Good Morning'...did you say ‘GOOD MORNING’ today?
Let’s briefly remind ourselves of what ‘Good Morning’ means…It means expressing good wishes on meeting or parting during the morning
Here are some good reasons for saying it:
1. It is polite.
2. It maintains the standards of basic civility that we’re all entitled to at work.
Like ‘please’ and ‘thank you’, these two little words also go a long way
towards improving communication and the overall atmosphere.
3. It is free!
4. It connects us as human being in order to have positive relationships.
5. It makes us feel good.
6. It shows that YOU care.
7. It takes our minds off our problems if only for a moment.
8. It is and energizing, positive way to start the day.
9. It makes things less awkward when you inevitably have to address your
co-worker later in the day.
AND if you say it with a genuine smile that is even better as you never know…it might change the day of your peers specially if they are going through a difficult time in their private life.